Hello Fabulous Customers!
We’re Coming Back!
Alicia Studio 13 would like to announce our soft re-opening on May 25th.
We will be limited as to the number of people we can have in the salon at any one time. Given this limitation, each hair stylist will only be working a few days each week. Please reach out to your stylist to find out when she is working and what her schedule is.
Scheduling will be by appointment only, on a first come - first served basis. Walk-ins will not be accepted at this time. So we encourage you to pre-book, either by texting your stylist, visiting our web site (www.aliciastudio13.com), or by calling the salon (978-373-1433).
Alicia Studio 13 has introduced guidelines which we will require customers to follow:
- Call for an appointment or reach out directly to your favorite stylist. Sorry, we will not be accepting walk-ins at this time.
- Upon arrival, please wait in your car and call the salon or your stylist before coming in.
- Be sure to have your mask and gloves on when entering the salon.
- Once inside, remove your gloves and wash your hands, or use sanitizers.
- A quick screening questionnaire will be conducted by our receptionist. Your temperature will also be scanned.
- Your stylist will accompany you to her station. Please stay there.
- No visitors will be allowed so that we can keep our capacity level within state requirements. So please - don’t bring anyone with you to the salon.
- We have removed all magazines, the coffee station, etc. ... to minimize the risk of contamination.
- We will sanitize after each customer. Please be patient while waiting in your car so to allow your stylist the time to properly sanitize and prepare for you.
- Keep your mask on at all time.
- If you need to purchase products, ask our receptionist or your stylist to get them for you. Please don’t touch any products yourself.
At the close of every day, our greatest achievement is building lifelong relationships with our clients. Whether you are a fresh new face in one of our chairs, or one of our treasured longtime guests, our goal is to make you feel less like a customer and more like a friend. We emphasize creating a welcoming environment, and making our clients feel relaxed and at home. We’re a team of artists dedicated to serving our community.
How do we do it? We’re a family, we work together, we support each other, and we do killer hair & makeup while we’re at it.
Book an Appointment Online
Take a Look Around
32 Washington Street
Haverhill, Ma 01832